View Single Post
Old May 29, 2005, 10:43 AM   #4
Fred Hansen

Having the evidence (or not) doesn't mean much anyway. The police have no duty to protect you, or anyone else for that matter, and what's the worst they can do to him? Give him a stern talking to? Perhaps arrest him for communicating a threat?

You could go to court with any future evidence he might provide and maybe get a restraining order, but how many more thousands of people with ROs need to die before everyone figures out how utterly meaningless those pieces of paper are?

Be ready to defend yourself at all times. Remain aware, and if the loser ever sends you another message save it and show it to the cops, but also understand that there is very little they can do about it. The only person you can reasonably expect help from is you.
"This started out as a documentary on gun violence in America, but the largest mass murder in our history was just committed -- without the use of a single gun! Not a single bullet fired! No bomb was set off, no missile was fired, no weapon (i.e., a device that was solely and specifically manufactured to kill humans) was used. A boxcutter! -- I can't stop thinking about this. A thousand gun control laws would not have prevented this massacre. What am I doing?"

Michael Moore

Page generated in 0.02745 seconds with 8 queries