View Single Post
Old January 29, 2014, 02:34 PM   #26
MJFlores

Dragline45, thank you for posting those two photos...now people can see what I'm talking about. Those two revolvers are inexcusable and how they ever left S&W as a finished gun ready for sale is a wonder. They just don't care. For the amount of effort it would take to polish them, there's no excuse not to. The real scary part is there's people on this very thread that consider this acceptable behavior... so it's no wonder why S&W does it. Years ago, and not long ago mind you..a company would never release a product looking like that. It's deplorable. For those of you who argue "function vs. looks" and try to snub off those of us who demand quality....let me know when you buy new vehicles. I'll be over with a wet rag covered in sand to rub all over your new car. Wont matter to you though right?...it still drives so.... Unbelievable what some people are willing to accept. No wonder the most common thread on forums like this are "I bought a new gun but.... I'm sending it back". America is declining in more ways than one.

Page generated in 0.02760 seconds with 8 queries