View Single Post
Old July 12, 2014, 09:38 AM   #17
jtmckinney

Quote:
It's like the first car, you know the one that will get torn up learning how to take care of it.
Cannot say I agree with this. Firearms are not cars.

I also think of this like giving a youngster a guitar that a professionlal musician could not make sound good hoping they will find some musical tallent.

The Rough Rider I posted about had to have tweeking to the front site before it was accurate enough to be enjoyable to shoot. Not a slam on the gun, I actually enjoy that kind of thing.

Hope you find something in your price range. You might try some WTB (want to buy) postings on this and other sites that have buy sell forums. I also hear about Facebook but I don't go there. I don't see these in the gun stores I frequent that sell used guns. Maybe the owners don't want them as an option to a more expensive gun they would rather sell.

Have a great day!
James
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; When I am stronger than you, I take away your freedoms because that is according to my principles. Frank Herbert "Children of Dune"

Page generated in 0.02362 seconds with 8 queries