View Single Post
Old April 27, 2005, 11:38 PM   #9
RCPractitioner

Perhaps y'all are right and I shouldn't have gone on the defensive and just sucked it up. It was natural reaction though to something I didn't percieve as wrong and/or dangerous, and it would have felt like I was admitting guilt to something I didn't do. However, if he thought I was handling a weapon in an unsafe manner with people downrange I wish he would have addressed me at the moment he thought he saw it instead of after the fact so that I could have addressed the problem then. IMO it's not wrong to unload your weapon from your vehicle during a cease fire. Even when the range is hot I would have been unloading a weapon with people in front of the truck. What about all the guys unloading their shotguns from their vehicles behind us for the skeet stands? Maybe they should also have to wait until the line is hot, maybe noone entering the range should be allowed to exit their vehicle during a cease fire because they may be carrying concealed. Last but not least if the rule is not to unload weapons from your vehicle during a cease fire then why isn't it on the board with the same rule about the rangemaster?

Page generated in 0.02572 seconds with 8 queries