View Single Post
Old March 31, 2009, 09:00 PM   #33
Solvo Pium

Location: Where it is normally warm and hot 9 months out of the year.
Hello Everyon

Thought this was the best website with "serious" shooter, meaning when you have alot of people who have screennames from Sci-Fi movies or something, it makes you wonder. (I am a big Star Wars fan). Not trying to pick on people, need to have fun doing this, so I guess screennames should be fun. Most of what I have read is great, and seems everyone is very knowledgeable. Looking forwards to blogs and info.

Question #1 for the day: Reloading. When I see the cookbooks for reloading, for example, .223 I see different grains for different bullets from different makers. Ex. .223 (55 grains) from Barnes, and if you use H335, it'll say for a minimum load, you only need 23 grains. But for another bullet, same grain, it'll say to use 23.5. Along with that, they'll specify a certain brass maker, i.e. Remington or another. I thought if the grain for a caliber is the same, then you are safe to use the H335 minimum for most loads and the maker of the brass should not be an issue?? Hope I didn't conuse anyone.

Anyone have any load info for Lake City brass .223? Thanks Guys and Galls!!!

Last edited by Solvo Pium; March 31, 2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Page generated in 0.02252 seconds with 8 queries