View Single Post
Old March 16, 2012, 03:55 PM   #2
Vermonter

Limiting Lifestyle

Carrying doesn't really effect my daily life very much. I live in Vermont and therefore can carry almost anywhere. I often go to a post office and simply disarm and leave it in the truck. Many states will allow you to receive an out of state CCW permit therefore travel to them is not an issue.

My toughest lifestyle issue is the fact that I need to travel through New York on occasion. This is mainly to visit family in other more gun friendly states. I am basically unarmed in NYS however I am also normally pedal down on the interstate and not likely to need a carry setup for much. I have been known to stop on either side of the border and reassemble my firearm and re rig before continuing.

If I do travel to a place that will not allow me to carry I can at least leave it behind (locked of course) and have something to protect us while in residence.

To answer your most basic question however if I have no way to carry I will still do whatever activity or go wherever I please. I will not live in fear just preparation.

Kindest Regards, Vermonter.

Page generated in 0.02732 seconds with 8 queries