View Single Post
Old November 1, 2005, 12:30 AM   #25
model 25

One more thing I ought to add, Your size and strength are not always what is going to keep you alive. I have seen women 5foot 8 120 pounds win fights against attackers with AK 47s and RPGs. She was in a guntruck with the convoy and when she cut loose with the 50 cal it made us all happy. None of the men she killed even knew who did it.

Then we went out with a different group and one of the guys on the gun truck was so scared he never fired a shot. Hell everyone was scared and with good reason. Some of the guys come into unloading and they had unexploded RPGs stuck in their trucks.

If your gonna fight then you better be willing. There are alot of good men over there, much better than I am and I hope you you all realize what they are doing for you whether you agree with the war or not.

I am not special and deserve no allocades so please just take this for information and move on. (edited to say) I just worked over there to help in the fight, I am no hero. It's the military that deserves the real thanks, God knows they kept this old man alive.

Last edited by model 25; November 1, 2005 at 01:02 AM.

Page generated in 0.03799 seconds with 8 queries