View Single Post
Old February 12, 2009, 06:08 PM   #117
David Armstrong

Quote:
None of these statements are in my restated-revised position on that you are replying to. I fully explained prior to this restatement/revision that I was doing so.
But they are in your original position and are indicative of the general presentation.
Quote:
You, however, will not answer repeated requests to explain, with all of your expertise and experience, what method you would recommend in multiple examples throughout the thread. You don’t offer alternatives to the things you say are wrong, only criticism.
Actually I believe that I have given a very specific response. I've asked you for a few clarifications so I could accurately respond to some concepts, but haven't seen them so I choose not to respond to them. Not sure what that has to do with anything, BTW. I don't have to give you my recipe for cooking pancakes to point out that I think your pancakes are burned, as it were.
Quote:
Academic Cowardice.
Sigh. If yo want to go for personal attacks and name calling I'mmore than happy to play, but the mods don't like it much.
Quote:
You also say you can teach students to stop an attacker when they are attacking them with out using any punch, kick, or any force that overpowers actions of the attacker (aggression, attack).
I have never said anything even close to that.
Quote:
Im calling you on it. Put up or shut up.
I might suggest the same. Cut and paste where I said that, tell us the post #. I don't think you can, so your challenge is rather hollow.
Quote:
I aint buying it. You have shown nothing that lends any credibility to your claimed credentials. All hat, no cattle.
This from a guy who, when asked a very simple question about his background hid behind "I am not going to disclose personal information" and "When people talk about their personal credentials it often turns into a (please pardon the term) "penis waving contest" and everything goes down hill quick from there. Any statements I make here should stand on their own. Good or bad." FWIW, there is nothing "claimed" about my creds. I'm a proven and verified quantity. And if you want to exchange homilies, I'll match your "all hat, no cattle" and raise it with "Sort of like a Texas Longhorn--a couple of good points, but in between is just a whole lot of bull."

Page generated in 0.02807 seconds with 8 queries