View Single Post
Old June 17, 2005, 07:14 PM   #23
Kabniel

www.airsoftretreat.com
www.airsoftplayers.com
www.redwolfairsoft.com
www.arniesairsoft.co.uk

it is possible, however not advisable. There are paintballs which will fit, but they jam easily and burst inside the gun/mechboxes. This can be hell on earth to clean out and sometimes ruins guns. When you actually hit someone, you'll know. You can usually see the pellet bounce off the person.

for info, articles, priceranges, options, etc...
As people said, these fit in tac gear made for actual firearms. Alot of people use Blackhawk gear for example. Guns can be upgraded, most stop at 500fps depending on electric,gas,spring propulsion. Metals parts are avaliable for pretty much everything. If you can name an actual firearm, they make an airsoft version. Just depends on who you find to make it for you if its a custom job.

(i've only made 2 posts, and they both pretain to airsoft...i feel kinda sad about that. i swear i'm more useful than this)

and most importantly, always ALWAYS use full seal eye protection when using these things. And observe safety distances if possible. Getting hit in the face with a gun shootin 400fps from 10ft away on full auto leaves more scars than you think.

Page generated in 0.05686 seconds with 8 queries