View Single Post
Old August 15, 2010, 06:02 AM   #68
blume357

I have to ask it or point it out....

So, you contact the FBI and request your name be taken off all list, do they put your name on a list of people who've had their name taken off the other list?

I'm sorry, but we live in a world of list.... government and private... all this worry about putting your social security number on the FFL form because somebody at the gun shop is going to steal your identity?

If you want to be really paranoid just realize where most of the 'stolen' information comes from.... government employees...

kind of like asking the question (different thread) which gun laws violate the 2nd amendment... well technically all of them.... every last dab one of them.

I along with many others 'celebrated' getting a concealed weapons permit ...
So, we celebrated getting permission from the government to excersise a right with now certain restrictions than we are supposed to know absolutely.... and are now on the BIG LIST if things change...

I'm not worried or over paranoid about this... but being on 'the list' will not get your guns confiscated at some 'bad' time down the road... it will just get you a free trip to 'camp'. Historically that is what has happened...

Page generated in 0.03627 seconds with 8 queries