Thread: De - Evolving
View Single Post
Old February 13, 2006, 08:35 PM   #6
spacemanspiff

now, if i was walking to and from work, thats another story. all kinds of four legged and two legged beasts to encounter.

at some point, i probably will get a gun that will stay in the car, probably a rifle, along with the Bug Out gear.

my neighborhood, as in close streets to my home, isnt that bad. the suburb i guess you could call it, goes from 'excellent' to 'nuke it from orbit just to be sure'. however, lately, havent been hearing gunshots. hasnt been a whole lot of anything going on. biggest thing was back in december when SWAT cordoned off my street cause my neighbor locked himself in when US Marshalls came to serve a warrant.
Spenard, the suburb i call 'home', has its share of drugs, gangs, and prostitution. but what makes it notorious is domestic disturbances. enough so that the expression 'Spenard Divorce' was coined, referring to spouses shooting each other when their relationship comes to an end.

heck, i was always leaving my pistol here at work most nights anyways. having to turn around and drive back at least twice a week.

Page generated in 0.03129 seconds with 8 queries