View Single Post
Old May 7, 2005, 09:24 PM   #8
RCH

Pretty much collector's items nowadays... I have an older H&K imported M3 and it's really nice. Info is pretty hard to come by, not sure why. The M3 is primarily a semi-auto, and the pump feature is for very low recoil speciality rounds. I have to mention that mine functions flawlessly in the semi-auto mode with the low-recoil tactical loads. Standard shotgun stock or pistol grip where the normal option, but there was a folding stock model out until the early 1990s- the M3T. Rifle sights or ghost rings where also offered.

The M3 was the realistic answer to a pump/auto combo questions that the SPAS-12 raised. The M3 was a heck of alot lighter and handled like a regular shotgun.

Not sure what year that H&K switched over to Fabram shotguns and/or Beretta acquired the rights to imports Bennellis.

Some of the asscessory parts are interchangeable/compatible.
You can mount a Sidearmor or GG&G generic light rail that would fit most shotguns. I haven't seen Surefire make a dedicated foreend, and I'm not holding my breath! I mounted a side-saddle on mine by modding a M1 model. I had to move it father back (otherwise the forearm will smack into it as you try to rack a new round in.) and drill a new hole in the plate, but it works. Also, Brownells carries spare parts for the Benellis in the back of their catalog. I had nightsights on mine for a while, then switched back to stock.

Hope this helps!

Page generated in 0.02165 seconds with 8 queries