View Single Post
Old May 22, 2009, 02:38 PM   #7
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Quote:
Southern Justice

A couple of kids in the South get pulled over for speeding. When the trooper approaches the car, the driver says 'What's the problem, sir?'.
The trooper takes out his machined aluminum flashlight and whacks the kid across the head saying 'You don't speak to a state trooper unless you're spoken to'.
The trooper writes out the citation and gives it to the driver who responds 'Thanks a lot'.
The trooper again gives the kid a dose of the flashlight and says 'When you address a state trooper, you finish your sentence with the word sir'.
He then walks over to the passenger side and whacks the other kid with the flashlight.
The kid says 'What was that for, sir?'
The trooper says 'I was just fulfilling your wish.
Y'all wouldn't have gotten 100 yards down this road before you'd have said to your friend, "I wish he'd have hit me with that flashlight", so I fulfilled your wish.'
There is no room for police brutality... if they can't handle the adrenaline rush after a chase I will correct it for them... I can take them on a hog hunt and after we get to the caught boar I can pull the bulldog off and let officer brutal loose on him! Bet he learns to control his adrenaline induced rage after 5 seconds nose to nose with a 250 pound hog!
I am not in LE and one reason is I doubt I could haul some criminals to jail without stoppin off in a dark alley along the way and adrenaline wouldn't even be involved... just plain ol' "pre-trial justice"...
Brent

Page generated in 0.02449 seconds with 8 queries