View Single Post
Old November 23, 2011, 11:32 AM   #12
Fishbed77

Quote:
i had found palmetto state in columbia sc on the internet and had been curious about them for several months. i will be making a permanent move to sc next week, though i did establish residency there in june. last month, per chance, i visited their new operation in ridgeland--about 5 miles from the new house. i was in ar heaven.
I thought the same thing when I first walked into their store. It's fantastic to see and handle all the AR stuff they have in person, rather than have to depend on the internet. The storefront isn't that big, but they have a lot of stuff packed in there, and at good prices too.

The staff there is always busy, but also friendly. It seems like they have hired several new guys over the last few weeks - hopefully they will be just as friendly and well-informed.

Quote:
Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport.
The S&W M&P-15 Sport is nice, but personally, I'd go for this instead - much closer to Mil-Spec . You don't neccessarily NEED the dust cover, forward assist, or removable trigger guard, but they are nice to have. The better forestock and chrome-lined barrel are definitely advantages, though, IMO.

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/8923.php

Page generated in 0.03885 seconds with 8 queries