View Single Post
Old October 10, 2005, 02:03 AM   #14
s2kuick

thanx for chime in on this guys. I really appreciate it.
And first let me be more clear. I am not considering buying a gun because i want to "chase" and "hunt" those thieves who are after my car or my property. I just want to have protection for myself in case those thieves pull out a knife or a gun before I call the police. I studied laws a little before I dropped out of law school. I know it IS against the LAWS to go after thieves or anyone with deadly forces unless you or your property are in grave danger. I simply want one in order to scare them away. I really really don't want it to come to a point where I have to point a gun at anyone.
One of the person who replied said, "a gun is useless unless is used" I think that statement is absurd. Think about how many people keep their guns at home in this entire nation. Did they buy their guns to just shoot any trespassers in sight? I think it's more likely that they just keep the guns at home to scare them away.

I just don't want people here to think of me as some lunatic who's out to chase and hunt those thieves and start blasting all over the place.

thanx for all the concerns.

Page generated in 0.03453 seconds with 8 queries