View Single Post
Old February 17, 2013, 05:13 PM   #1
bamiller

Little Ticked With Powder Valley Right Now

Did a search for Powder Valley on google, site popped up, they had 40 cal Berry's bullets in stock, and I ordered. Next day I received an email from them saying someone had made a mistake and published a webpage still under construction, I had placed an order on that webpage, and that I would have to re-place my order on another webpage. Mind you nothing on the webpage made any mention about the webpage being under construction. Still can't figure out why they didn't just place the order as they obviously received it through the under construction webpage but IMMEDIATELY re-placed the order and you guessed it, bullets were now out of stock. I responded to Powder Valley's email politely that I tried to re-place the order, bullets were now out of stock, and what could they do to correct their error. Answer was nothing and that I had to re-place the order through the other webpage and get in line for backorders. Did re-order/get in the backorder line but I'm not a happy camper right now. Just don't seem right.

Page generated in 0.02606 seconds with 8 queries