View Single Post
Old October 22, 2012, 04:06 PM   #2
BarryLee

First off no big expert, but did a little research when I bought my AR back in July and ended up getting the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic or PRO. So, far it has worked very well and I cannot really think of any negatives. I have used in mostly at the range, but did get outside on my Uncle’s farm and it worked fine.

The specifications are similar to some of their higher end sights and the only real difference I noted is that the body is made from aluminum tubing instead of extruded aluminum. I suppose this means it is not quite as rugged, but for most folks I suspect it is just fine. I think the PRO is kind of a law enforcement/civilian version of their military sights.

Also, the PRO comes with a mount which some sights do not, so be sure to consider that when comparing prices.

http://www.brownells.com/optics-moun...prod54099.aspx
A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it ... gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
- Milton Friedman

Page generated in 0.02652 seconds with 8 queries