View Single Post
Old March 5, 2012, 08:44 AM   #9
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
when firing from my chosen positon im firing away from my family, and if i do hit and there is overpenetration or i miss, my shot will have travel through my livingroom wall , my garage wich is full of toolboxes furniture and the outer garage wall, and finally my halfton truck.a fence and then my neighbors garage before it can harm them.
What do I think? I think that you have a singular chosen position that in reality probably won't be the position you are firing from. I see you have your own sort of Maginot Line, but while the concept sounds great, the Maginot Line failed miserably.

Quote:
I use a winchester sxp defender with 2and3/4 unplated buckshot here is why, i want a powerfull load, that goes without saying,
Quote:
i just belive in overwhelming firepower to win combat situations.
Apparently you don't won't all that much of a powerful load. Your sxp will handle 3" and all you are using are 2 3/4" shells.

Quote:
or i miss, my shot will have travel through my livingroom wall , my garage wich is full of toolboxes furniture and the outer garage wall, and finally my halfton truck.a fence and then my neighbors garage before it can harm them.
You cannot rely on swiss cheese backstops to stop your ammo safely. This is a problem folks who use forests as backstops often don't understand either.

Also, why do you assume that your neighbors will only be inside their home?

Page generated in 0.02452 seconds with 8 queries