View Single Post
Old March 5, 2012, 12:19 AM   #8
darksidearmorer

"I see this debate as a variation on the quest to find the magic bullet. Unfortunately, any projectile whether it be a bullet or buckshot or whatever follows the laws of physics and anything with enough mass and velocity to incapacitate a human aggressor also tends to pass right through things like drywall, plywood and aluminum siding".

this is where i fail to understand you, how is a high brass 00 buck load going to have issues with anything in the above statement. you are correct i set up my HD plan with chokepoints to give me the best advantage. if i understand you correctly you either are massivley underating 12 gauge stopping power or now are agreeing with me ? not trying to argue just gaining clarification. I was wondering if anyone else applied this thought process to their situation. i know im luck to have my home layout in such a manner that i dont have to use a less powerfull weapon out of concern for overpenetration, if i understand you correctly you are not this fortunate so out of curiousity how did you solve this problem for your situation?

Page generated in 0.02772 seconds with 8 queries