View Single Post
Old October 17, 2012, 07:04 PM   #18
Metal god

Quote:
As far as HD goes, I get chills when I think of how easily my 5.56 or .30 rifles can penetrate the walls of every room in my home
Yep I agree , Way to much for whats needed . I would not want my bullets going through a couple walls in to my sons room or even my neighbors house . I'm in a very urban area . From my living room my neighbors bedroom is not much farther then my bedroom I have many guns and only my shot gun is ready at a moments notice .

I new a guy that said something very interesting to me once . I was helping him move and I noticed he had a small hand gun safe bolted to his night stand . I just so happened to know he has a shot gun in the big safe on the other side of the room . I asked him if you are going to have to open a safe to get to your gun in the event of HD . Why not just go get the shot gun ?

He said ( and I'll never forget this )I have the pistol close to make sure I can get to the shot gun .

Things that make you go humm

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; October 17, 2012 at 07:17 PM.

Page generated in 0.03458 seconds with 8 queries