View Single Post
Old June 20, 2011, 11:53 AM   #6
tyme
Staff

I think everyone can figure out that you're Boberama even if you don't put your username in your sig...

Also, personally I don't like the idea of static content in the body of your posts. The entire reason for sticking that stuff in a signature is that it makes it easier for people to unconsciously skim over (or if they really want no sigs displayed, there's a setting in usercp for that).

Putting sig material in the body of your post, without the separating signature line, makes it harder for people to skim over that stuff, which IMO is bad. Particularly if that static content relates to promoting pop culture.
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)

Page generated in 0.02696 seconds with 8 queries