View Single Post
Old October 19, 2011, 08:46 PM   #16
LaCane

I guess there were several reasons why I chose the sturdy. The quality of the product met the criteria that I personally felt comfortable with. While Sturdy safes are not the fanciest to look at, they have a certain "feel" to them that none of the other brands I looked at had. I know the differences between the USA built vs foreign built safes (even under the same company name) as well as the fact that some manufacturers just insult the intelligence of their customers with their products and claims, while others just did not pass the ultimate test...that being the court of public opinion. Sturdy safes were the only one to distinguish themselves apart with their honesty, truthfullness, quality of product, and something else missing in todays market; the personal interaction between the owners and Joe Blow customer calling up on the phone. When I called and talked to both the owner and his daughter (the ones on their videos) they went above and beyond being helpful. I felt like I was talking to the guy down the street I've known for years. So yes, while there may be other "real safe" manufactures as they like to call themselves out there, I believe Sturdy Safe Co. will be filling the needs of many gun collectors and enthusiasts for quite awhile as they continue to deliver a high quality product coupled with reasonable costs and unprecidented customer service.

Page generated in 0.10378 seconds with 8 queries