View Single Post
Old September 6, 2012, 07:25 PM   #29
Big Tom

A quick update. I went with a friend to the gun shop today and we were looking at some gun stuff. I came across 2 Kel tec P32 10 round mags. I decided to give em a shot as I often carry a .32 as a back up weapon. I decided that since I had 2 hours to kill, me and my friend could hit the range. I bought 3 boxes of ammo and he payed for the range time. We each shot 50 rounds and agreed the Kel Tec shot all together differently than with the 7 rounders.

So I decided to suck it up and try to shoot the gun with my bad wrist.....well....I shot with it and used both hands....Problem SOLVED! I felt not a single bit of pain at all. I have 3 holsters for the gun and just decided to do in the waste band carry. I was practicing drawing and no problems with the extension printing and actually easier to draw. Remember, they call be Big Tom for a reason, lol.

I would like to thank everyone for help on the matter. I have to admit though that that Taurus Poly in .22 looked like a nice fun gun so I may buy one for that down the road. Anyways I just wanted to leave this update and say thank you to everyone for giving me advice and steering me in the right direction of not going smaller.

Page generated in 0.03500 seconds with 8 queries