View Single Post
Old July 9, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1
NR5P

1st black powder revolver

Hi I've just recently been interested in purchasing a black powder revolver, although I've always had it in the back of my mind I'd like to have one. I'm kind of surprised how cheap they are. I've also noticed that although there are lots of reproductions of colt and remington. These manufacturers don't seem to reproduce them themselves. I'd like to get one and start shooting. I have other fire arms including hand guns so shooting is not new to me however black powder is. I want to get a good quality gun(something I'm going to have for a long time), this may be my only bp revolver I own so I don't want to get a "beginner" model necessarily. However it appears most are very cheap. Pietta seems to be the most produced. Can I go wrong with any of the brands? I'm not married to a certain caliber either, I suppose .44 is the most common. I do want a replica bp revolver just because of the fact that it's not considered a "fire arm" in Texas(I've got a chl but you never know when that can come in handy). Any recommendations?

Page generated in 0.02271 seconds with 8 queries