View Single Post
Old February 5, 2014, 05:00 AM   #17
jason_iowa

Some things have not changed. I still buy lots of mil surplus rifles as well as sport versions of AK, SKS and FAL's.

Shotguns I have gone all over the place starting out with a pump like most people. Have tried a variety of OU shotguns. Currently I use an auto for most everything.

I have gone from mostly using auto loading pistols to using revolvers although I have both in my collection I don't really have any autos that I want. I mean I would like to have a DE in 44mag just to have one because they really are quite impressive from an engineering standpoint but there are other things I would like to spend 1K+ on.

I currently do not own any lever guns and would like to change that. If auto's were legal here I would love a Thompson because how cool are they. Other then that Ill prolly stick to the staples of my collection mil surplus/clones and high quality revolvers. I hope to pass that collection on to my nephew someday in the not to near future and hope he can enjoy shooting them and what they represent both to me and in a historical context. It's a great hobby I hope that many more generations have not only the freedom I have had but an expansion of those freedoms. Sorry for the rant

Page generated in 0.03114 seconds with 8 queries