View Single Post
Old February 22, 2013, 08:06 PM   #4
alex0535

My Burris Fastfire III with 3 moa red dot has automatic brightness adjustment and functions well in very dark to very bright conditions. It also has high, medium, and low brightness settings. The automatic setting works well in my experience with it.

It weighs hardly anything. I can't say how long the batteries last because I haven't burned out the one that came with it, I don't expect to need to change it for at least another 8 months to more than a year from now. It is waterproof enough to be submersible.

I can't think of anything about it that I don't like. It will be on the deer rifle next deer season. We think it is the perfect optic for how the deer around here appear out of the woods 20-60 yards away. It is currently on my Henry .22, and we shoot squirrels with it.

I managed to get a good deal on mine for $220 after searching around the internet. Usually they are around $250. For the price, I do not regret the purchase at all. It is a versatile optic that in my opinion has a place on everything from a handgun to a deer rifle.

Last edited by alex0535; February 22, 2013 at 08:13 PM.

Page generated in 0.03697 seconds with 8 queries