View Single Post
Old July 29, 2008, 09:48 PM   #91
Scattergun Bob

Steve-ray & Bill

There are many ways to COMMAND a individual to disarm. How is not the real point. I really don't care what Glen says his life was in a office looking at data, we are now talking about the street, I have never understood what Sociology and street cops have to do with one another other than usually CJ programs are within that department in academia. Bean counting is important for agencies, it does very little for individuals with muzzles zeroed at them.

The point is for all of us to survive, try "to the best of your ability to comply" with peace officer commands, move slowly and deliberately. Understand that they will feed off of your behavior and response.

David Armstrong in his first post gave you great insite with directness. I seem always to be more wordy. I WILL repeat that on the street, you would get a fair shake from me, provided you did not identify yourself as a threat. JUST COMPLY, and do it right now.

It would be horrible to survive a life threatening encounter with a human predator, only to be injured by first responders, legimately a the crime scene.

Good Luck & Be Safe

Page generated in 0.03565 seconds with 8 queries