View Single Post
Old April 8, 2013, 11:35 PM   #6
CERBERUS

First, I do not know if I would ever sell anything. I guess my collection isn't really large enough yet. So I doubt I would sell them, but there are people out there who trade up all the time.

I did go back and look and I know the brand you are talking about, and I agree that there would be a stigma attached, but from what I have read that particular brand just does not produce out of the box like a good rem700, Savage, or the AR chassis. My father just purchased a rifle from that maker, and while I think the intent of the rifle is to not be a tack driver, for what it cost I hope it can do MOA from a bench.

That being said, you could pick one rifle and put a new heavy contour barrel from one of the big barrel makers, get the action trued, get a new stock if possible or have the stock that came with it bedded and see where that leaves you. If it turns into a shooter, you get to stay happy even if it really is more of a custom rifle and less of that brand. If it still won't shoot sell it to someone else and start acquiring tack drivers from other brands.

Page generated in 0.02749 seconds with 8 queries