View Single Post
Old March 30, 2011, 09:59 PM   #10
ripnbst

^HAHA

Glad I came in here with my Nomex fire suit suit on for all the flaming I am getting. I am not against it, I agree with "people kill people" but allowing the purchase of AP rounds seemed to push the envelope to me a little bit. Why stop there? I'd sure like to hunt hogs with RPG's and hand grenades but those aren't likely to be legalized. That way I can take down several at one time. After all RPG's don't kill people, people kill people.

Again, I'm not a lefty, I just wanted to see what people here thought about it. Clearly no one seems to think its an issue so I got my answer.

This is the ammo that got me pondering 556 AP Rounds

Or hell, take a look at this stuff. Its AP Incendiary .50 cal ammo. Incendiary means explosive right? Not tracer? Tracers are cool and they have value to an average shooter going distance shooting and are fun to watch light up as you are firing. Incendiary would be cool too, not only do you shoot something but it blows up too? What more can a guy ask for, that would be insanely damaging. In fact, I think I just thought of something I'd rather take bear hunting than a .45-70 now haha, anything that will explode when it hits said bear.

Last edited by ripnbst; March 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM.

Page generated in 0.02429 seconds with 8 queries