View Single Post
Old May 18, 2004, 08:46 PM   #8
USP45usp

This is what I like, up front and personal, not just another number in some computer somewhere where in order to speak with the editor, publisher, or any staff of the magazine is forwarded to the new janitor hire.

Okay, you've got a deal, I will get the new SWAT for this month and read it, front to back without skipping any article that I would normally do with the usually gun mags that I get (due to title or just a bad opening line).

The main reason that I had revived this discussion is that when TFL went down 17 or so months ago, I had posted on my thoughts about SWAT, thoughts that were actually from years passed, and I didn't do so in such a way that would have gotten a response and was not in such a manner that would be considered a simple request but a demand.

Okay, as I have confessed earlier, it has been awhile and I think that I was passing judgement upon Rich without even trying to see if the format had changed, or would have changed, from the last time that I had bought a copy of the magazine. Thus, I do believe that in all fairness that I need to get a copy, read it front to back, and then comment.

I do like the way that I've gotten responses from both Denny and Rich, up front, and in a stand up way. If nothing else, it brings forth a personable affect which makes the reader and buyer feel closer to the gears behind the machine, sort of speak.

Thank you for responding, and I am happy that TFL is open once again. I enjoyed it when it was up, there were a few things that I had heartburn about, but that is something that will be stowed for now. It's day one .

I hope the "new" TFL well, and I will be here on a regular basis as I was before. Thanks for everything, for without allot that happened, past and present, many people would not have met each other and many friendships would not have been forged.

Welcome back TFL.

Wayne
USP45usp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02359 seconds with 8 queries