View Single Post
Old January 17, 2011, 07:37 PM   #2
gyvel

Your description of condition is really too vague to make an educated guess as to value. I would suggest you look in any American Rifleman magazine and use their definitions for condition, which tend to be somewhat more specific.

None of those guns have any really great value (you couldn't retire off of them), but, for example, if they are 95% or better (and assuming not refinished), the SKS is probably worth up to $250.00 on the open market, the Ballester could go as high as $300.00, the Turk Mauser $100.00-$125.00 to the right person, and the rest would be sold as utility hunting guns for whatever you could get for them.

Now, having lived in Florida for most of my life, I have a suspicion that, since they were "stored in a shed," they are going to be somewhat rusted, which will obviously greatly reduce the values.

To get an idea of values, either get a "Blue Book" or check on Gunbroker.com, but remember to only take into consideration those guns which have actually sold, not the ones with no bids.

Page generated in 0.02385 seconds with 8 queries