View Single Post
Old April 26, 2000, 10:56 PM   #1
Coronach

Okay. I'm about to give in. Several days per week I go exercising and my options have been 1. don't take the gun, 2. leave the gun in the car or 3. figure out some way to make the gun disappear up my butt or some other orifice for the duration. I dislike #1...since I'm a LEO and our department _requires_ us to carry when practicable. Sure, I could say I was working out...but if I want to run errands in conjunction with a trip to the gym? Less defensible. I also dislike #2...cars get broken into at an alarming rate, especially where I work out. And #3 is just plain painful.

So...I'm pondering the fanny pack. I'm aware of the multiplicity of drawbacks. Believe me...I dislike the idea simply because I look like a dork in a fanny pack...tactical considerations don't even have to be raised.

But...in the considered opinions of this fine assemblage of pistol-packers, who out there has the best fanny pack?

Thanks,
Mike

PS and please, something that won't make my butt look too big.

PPS Seriously? the gun to be concealed is a Sig P232.

------------------
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein

Page generated in 0.02388 seconds with 8 queries