View Single Post
Old October 23, 2011, 08:00 PM   #104
youngunz4life

There are no leash laws where we live. Amazingly, for years and years there have been leash laws where I grew up, but when I lived there as a child and young man there were no leash laws yet.

We do have some kind of law about one month a yr on one side of the river and the other half of the county on the other side of the river has a different month where the dogs are supposed to be fenced. I believe this has to do with dogs being in heat. the laws are pretty much ignored I think. We have neighborhood packs that the most trouble they seem to get in is all barking at the same time as you leave someone's driveway...this causes you to drive slow so you don't hit the dog even though they seem to know how to avoid you anyways. There all real good buddies. I personally like how there is no leash law here, but it can cause issues with loose dogs. After hunting season, we see some strays and hungry dogs roaming around, and I almost hit one once but swerved in time.

Page generated in 0.02592 seconds with 8 queries