View Single Post
Old October 4, 2009, 06:03 PM   #10
musicmatty

Needs some work

Took out my 'New/old' purchase today to try it out and it jammed more often than not. Just about every time I pulled the pump back to chamber a new round, it seemed like 2 shells would come out of the tube and get hung up and prevent the one from sliding up into the chamber.

So I am guessing that this is the 'Throats' that are discussed in the above post. I am not disapointed at all, this is a very nice gun for being at least 20 or 23 yrs old. Shot very accurately and felt good in the hands and when it didn't jam..it was quick and smooth. No rust or blemishes other than some fine wear on the wood stock that looks really good and seasoned.

I have a 90 day warranty with this gun, so I will take it back to the shop Monday and try to get this resolved..not a big deal Im sure.

If it is the 'Throats' in the tube, should I ask for better parts and expect to pay for the upgrades??

Thanks.

****************************************************************************************************
Update..

Gun is fixed and functioning properly. One of the 2 spring clips in the reciever area that holds one of the following shells from piggy backin out the tube with the one that is ready to be chambered, was not doing it's job because it was dirty.

Last edited by musicmatty; October 5, 2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Update

Page generated in 0.02935 seconds with 8 queries