View Single Post
Old September 1, 2009, 05:55 PM   #15
m&p45acp10+1

Here in Temple, Tx. you can find ammo at Walmart and Acadamy. Walmart is usualy at least a couple of dollars cheaper per box. Most Walmarts recieve ammo shipments at night. Show up between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM to get .380 ACP they usualy get some and it sells the fastest. 45 auto you can get for around $15 a box of 50. 9mm usualy around $10 .40 S&W is usualy in the middle of that price range. I have been seeng more 9mm, and .40 after 3 pm still left on the shelves. They usualy also get a fair amount of .38 spcl.
I have a close friend that works for Walmart Distribution here in Temple and he says they have been getting slightly larger shipments lately. It still is not staying on the floor long enough to be put into pick slots in the warehouse. It is taken from the recieving dock straight to the loading dock to be broken up to fill the out going trucks. It is still going out as fast as it comes in. The good news is there is more of it, and localy the scalpers are no longer able to buy all of the ammo on the shelves.
Local gunstores have fair supplies of ammo at more than twice the price that Walmart of Acadamy charge:barf:. People are not buying it. That is why they still have it on thier shelves.
I think some one should have said that the goverment was going to enact an SUV, and full sized truck ban. Maybee the auto industry would be doing better.

Page generated in 0.02537 seconds with 8 queries