View Single Post
Old January 11, 2011, 08:37 PM   #33
Wag

Going from memory and some hearsay here, but a few years ago, a guy walked into a local Wal-Mart strapped, even though there was a sign on the door prohibiting firearms. The sign was covered up by the sliding door and not visible to the guy when he walked in.

As he stood in line at the photo counter, another man came in and jumped over the counter and began stabbing the clerk who was working the counter. The armed gentleman drew and fired, killing the attacker.

Wal-Mart had the balls to sue the guy for carrying illegally in the store but in the process, they drew a lot of bad press. Wal-Marts in this area no longer post that sign.

A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I went into a Flying Star cafe and had dessert. As we left, we saw their "No Firearms" sign. How we missed it going in is beyond me at this point because it wasn't hidden at all. But we would have had to spend a mountain of money to get off on that, regardless of the outcome.

--Wag--

Page generated in 0.03743 seconds with 8 queries