View Single Post
Old July 13, 2011, 04:11 PM   #89
chadstrickland

Not going to say any names here but am I the only one who gets the feeling that someone in this thread kinda thinks that the pharmacist is the real evil dude who started all this crap and he is the reason that robber is dead...no icedog88 ( oops )...we disagree..the robber deserved his fate..and brought it on himself when he chose that lifestyle...I have no pity whatsoever......as many cops and innocent people get sued and have bad things happen to them its almost....almost...true to say that the law favors the criminals more than it does people who try to obey every letter of it...every singe day half of our government is trying to disarm the law abiding citizens which will give criminals free reign over us.....im sorry for the rant and maybe I am just seriously confused but that dude might as well have shot himself after that robber...his life is over now
Two weapons that was designed by the same man still in use by the us military 100 years later...1911 and m2...is there anything that comes close.....lol annd maybe perhaps a sig sauer p226 tac ops edition..

Last edited by chadstrickland; July 13, 2011 at 04:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.02045 seconds with 8 queries