View Single Post
Old September 10, 2013, 02:43 PM   #25
Tactical Jackalope

Quote:
Carrying an OC by a male is also a good idea. Men are resistant to them as not manly. But pros carry them.
Exactly. I've armed my significant other with OC spray for the time being. I wouldn't call myself a pro, but I have carried OC spray for a while. Haven't much lately, it remains in my car. I had an incident at my uncles old night club where the person didn't deserve anything other than the following: a tase, OC spray, or submissive hold. Unfortunately we didn't have either of those tools accessible, so we had to put him down the harder way until the on duty LE arrived..Then they had to tase him. I know, long story. One word, alcohol.

That said, one needs to know how to use mace. I've gotten maced before (willingly) and it's horrible. If someone just gets maced and is still fighting and you're forced to fight with them..you will feel the effects of the mace if you come in contact with it.

No plan is 100% correct, some are just a little better than others and we don't know what until after the fact. That's just life.

Page generated in 0.03526 seconds with 8 queries