View Single Post
Old June 21, 2011, 02:51 PM   #22
Daugherty16

2nd Term

If this bozo gets re-elected, he can accomplish much of what he wants for further gun-control (and if you doubt his record as a rabid anti-gunner, do some research) through executive order, gov't agency fiat, and regulations/policies.

So he doesn't need to carry the house or win back the senate, although that would be a disaster.

The contempt being shown for the senators trying to investigate Gunrunner is nothing compared to the contempt he'll show if re-elected. He'll have his "4 more years", with no re-relection worries. His health care administration will give him the perfect platfform to utilize for "de facto" outlawing guns.

First, declare guns to be dangerous houshold devices and raise gun-owner's insurance premiums. Then determine them to be incompatible with long-term good health, and drop health care coverage for gun owners. The only way to get it back is to surrender your guns. Then detemine guns to be a public menace and begin the confiscation. All those health care questionnaires that have since been uploaded into the big healthnet database will tell them how many guns you own, where you live, and your brand of favorite underwear.

Just saying it could be done and if the votes are not in favor of legislation, he has other avenues to travel. He learned from Bill Clinton's mistake, you see.
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness... How pathetic." - - Ted Nugent

"Cogito, Ergo Armitum Sum" - (I Think, Therefore I Am Armed)- - anon.

Page generated in 0.02483 seconds with 8 queries