View Single Post
Old August 21, 2010, 11:05 PM   #29
Hook686

WC145 wrote:

Quote:
These are just a few examples that I have pics available for of some of my off duty carry stuff. On duty it's at least two spare reloads, a BUG, two knives, and a rifle in the truck. There is no excuse for not being prepared. Step up and put in the effort to equip yourselves, at least minimally, there's no excuse for not being ready. It's only your lives in the balance, no big deal. Right?
Very pretty rigs you have there WC145. Let's see: 1)strap your left arm in a sling tied to your belt, 2) strap your two legs together just above the knees, 3) put a patch over your left eye, and 4) put a mitten on your left hand. Now have someone do a viseo of you reloading your pistol, then post it for me on this site (or a link). I'm really interested in your technique for accomplishing that which I find pointless to even worry about.

I am serious. I belong to a gun club. I go to the range. I take the CCW class three times a year. I did three gun at the club for a while, until my reloading was decided to be too risky. None of the club trainers came up with a workable solution for me. The best I could do was pop the cylinder of a revolver, prop the revolver with open cylinder on my foot after emptying the cases by pushing the ejector rod with the heel of my left hand, then inserting a reload using a speed loader that I got out of a holder on my belt, right side just behind my cell phone and the pocket that holds my revolver. It gets a little crowded on the right hip.

I'd sure like to see your video.

When the number of people in institutions reaches 51%, we change sides.

Page generated in 0.02688 seconds with 8 queries