View Single Post
Old October 15, 2009, 12:31 PM   #8
mrnkc130

Well you see I have one of those late model wives...whole different story boys.... I can get most of the cash to get one but using a credit card would mean I could probably get it sooner, without taking out a loan from my 401k or selling any of my stock, which I'm not against, its certainly seems to be a pretty good investment (not the reason I want it by the way) but not the easiest thing to convince the wife of...plus rather not get divorced.

I will have one though... wife agreed when we start building her covered arena that i could get one (should probably print something and have her sign it!!)

I have only found one class III dealer in the fort worth area... does anyone know of any in that area? or even within 200 miles or so? Looking for an m16.

also one more question for the FA owners...once i get one would i be able to get different trigger groups, I want semi burst and auto so i wouldnt want one that is just burst...
Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man,the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a timehanded out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now
restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things:bread and circuses (Juvenal, Satire 10.77–81)

Page generated in 0.03365 seconds with 8 queries