View Single Post
Old August 12, 2012, 09:45 PM   #1
Harry Callahan

First time Skeeter!

All,

I usually shoot Trap. I'm nobody special. I think my best score is 23/25. Big deal. I tried Skeet for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was always intimidated by it for some reason and shyed away from it, thinking I'd embarrass myself. I've watched some friends do it and after some prodding from them I finally gave in and tried it. All I can say is WOW! It's a completely different animal and I find myself falling in love with it. My next question, is it cheating if I use a HD shotgun? I was using a Remington 1100 Tact 4 with a 22" barrel, full choke. Kind of unorthodox, huh? I nailed 18/25! I thought that was pretty good for someone doing it for his first time. Am I cheating?
"Ah ah. I know what you're thinkin'. Did he fire 6 shots or only 5? To tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But with this being a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off... you've got to ask yourself a question. Do I feel lucky? WELL DO YA, PUNK?!!!"- Harry Callahan(Dirty Harry)

Page generated in 0.03285 seconds with 8 queries