View Single Post
Old December 21, 2011, 10:04 AM   #20
NanoLube

Rock River Outfitters in Illinois can attest to using Quicken®CLP weapons lubricant or NanoLube™ on polymer and polymer/steel combinations. The NanoMaterial coats the friction surfaces and after a couple hundred cycles - the oil is wiped off. Gun Test Magazine rated our product Grade A, and if you would like a PDF of the report, just email me at [email protected]

I bought a PT145Pro which has a polymer and steel upper, and it was sticky as normal. Within 10 cycles of the slide most of the stickiness was gone however totally smooth action was achieved within 50 cycles. Most stunning, with the upper locked open it took two thumbs to drop the release and load the round. One drop of our CLP on the spot where slide release touched the upper, and 50 cycles later - I can now drop the release with my PINKY. That one drop alone is worth $25, however there are 300 drops in the bottle. It only costs 8 cents per drop for a slick diamond coating and you cycle the parts to work the material in.

Chris

Last edited by NanoLube; December 21, 2011 at 10:28 AM. Reason: addition at the end

Page generated in 0.02593 seconds with 8 queries