View Single Post
Old April 10, 2006, 03:54 AM   #19
SaltySteve

Thanks guys, I'm doing my best to reply in a timley manner but I'm on a ship right now in the Med and I don't have continious access to Internet. I have been reading everyones responses and trying to check some of the sites and get prices but it's hard to do on a super slow Int Connection and limited time online. I hope to get home 1st week of May and make this purchase. I'm trying to get this thing narrowed down soon so I can pull the trigger on this ASAP. There's been a rash of breakins where I live (our town has doubled since Katrina) and I wouldn,t be able to live with myself if someone stole my weapons and used them against someone. So I'm looking for theft protection first then Fire Protection. I have no Garage so it will have to go in the house. Plenty of room in my house. I know I stated $1200 then $2400 budget, but in reality I will spend what ever I have to to get the job done. I'm just trying to make a smart purchase. I don't mind spending it but I can't stand wasting money.

Page generated in 0.02024 seconds with 8 queries