Thread: M&P Upgrade
View Single Post
Old November 29, 2012, 07:05 PM   #1
TheGoldenState

M&P Upgrade

Quick Review on a trigger upgrade for my Smith & Wesson M&P .40

I've never had a single malfunction with the gun in thousands of rounds. But the trigger is a little long on the reset, so I added the APEX tactical Duty/Carry Trigger.

$103.00 with tax and shipping.

https://apextactical.com/store/produ...php?pid35.html

I had the trigger put in professionally at a local GS. It took alot of work and fanagling to get everything in properly. It seemed to be due to the Apex trigger spring being larger/wider than the factory spring and not seating flush. After a great deal of work, it was put together.

I tried the gun out for the first time with the new trigger today, and it is a definite improvement. The over-travel (not the uptake) is gone. Follow up shots are quicker, and it just is all around much smoother. The only complaint I've heard with the M&P is the trigger, and this add-on seems to handle that issue, and then some.

So…..If you have an M&P, and want a little more out of the trigger, check out the APEX tactical trigger set(s). I will get to test the trigger pull weight on Monday, but it is supposed to be around 5.5lb according to Apex.

All around good purchase.

Page generated in 0.02355 seconds with 8 queries