View Single Post
Old September 18, 2009, 04:48 PM   #7
Border

Well I'm someone that likes both the Extrema II, and even the SBE II. Had someone offered me either at a great price...well knowing me I still probably would've decided on the Maxus! Once I've decided something is the best I tend to grab it unless it is so overpriced I think I am way past hitting the intersect of price/value. I've been primarily and O/U guy so I found the very light weight of the Maxus an advantage actually in swinging the gun around and I think I have been catching both clays and real birds I was formerly shooting behind. Keeping it swinging is something we all have to learn anyway. The trigger is just great. Browning apparently has the studies to prove it locks in 24% faster than it's competitors but I don't think the difference is THAT noticeable. I did do a google search to check on others impressions and the Maxus seems to be preferred but admittedly this is still a very small sample size so "not a scientific study" would apply here. They're both good guns, undeniably. We are not talking about a "star" and a "clunker" here by any means!

Page generated in 0.02680 seconds with 8 queries