Thread: CCW why?
View Single Post
Old March 20, 2006, 03:39 PM   #107
Dwight55

The original post included:

"Just sharing this with you because I am an NRA member and served in the Army and am pro gun rights, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the logic of carrying a locked and loaded handgun into a movie theatre full of kids and moms.

Can you ?

Would you ?"

Yes, I can, . . . Yes, I would.

I wear socks on my feet to keep my feet from being blistered by my shoes.

I wear shoes on my feet to keep them from being cut by glass, nails, stones, and other nasties on the streets and sidewalks.

I wear a shirt and trousers because it is generally cold in Ohio, I am not a nudist, and it is more or less the accepted dress code.

I also wear my 1911 cocked & locked, . . . or my .380 with one in the chamber, . . . and a covering garment to conceal it from the bad guys.

Why? Because there are too many idiots who go around shooting up McDonalds (San Diego, Cal), Denny's (3 places in Cal in last week), churches in Detroit (about a month ago), courthouse in East Texas, mall in Tacoma, and just about any other place sheeple congregate.

The guy whose Glock "went off" was fiddling with the gun, . . . fooling around with the gun, . . . or previously did something to the gun to cause it to malfunction in such a manner is my take on it, . . . AD's & ND's are just like little kids, . . . they're caused, . . . they don't JUST HAPPEN.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.02862 seconds with 8 queries