View Single Post
Old August 9, 2000, 05:16 AM   #1
DDS

I have a pristine 1970's BHP with fixed sights. I have been reluctant to have the slide milled to accomodate Novak sights and the existing sights are totally inadequate for my failing eyes. The gun shoots like a dream and suprisingly has a great trigger right out of the box. I was considering one of the above sights for informal target shooting at the range. I have heard both good and bad about sighting in problems with the Tasco unit but supposedly they have remedied that with nice adj. screws. The Doctor sight is made out of more metal components rather than polymer as the Tasco and has coated glass lenses. Price is not a factor but the following is my question: Since they don't make a stock mount for the P-35 or my Sig P-210 which mount/s would I order that would be "oversized" for the dovetails of these pistols? I would then buy two mounts and have a gunsmith modify them to fit each pistol. I personally can't wring out the superb accuracy potential the Sig displays and don't want to modify either pistols slide. They make mounts for the following models: Glock, Sig, S&W , H&K.
Any input would be appreciated!

I hope I am posting this in the appropriate forum! I was thinking possibly "Gunsmithing" also.

Thanks ,
Dave

Page generated in 0.02914 seconds with 8 queries