Thread: Eddie Eagle
View Single Post
Old March 4, 2007, 02:34 PM   #9
Diesel1

Threegun

Threegun, great post. I'm sure most kids would be envious of yours. I am going to take a co worker shooting one of these days, he asked me if he could bring his son. Now I have been an NRA Certified Instructor for quite a while and I have never heard this question before, he asked me " If I bring my son ( who is 17) how do I know he won't suddenly point the gun at us, because he did with a paintball gun." After I explained that he wouldn't even have the opportunity to do such a thing he kind of looked at me like "oh". He was under the impression that I was going to let his son walk around the range with a loaded gun. Although I found it somewhat amusing it was still a bit troubling. Like some the ridiculous things that happen in life, I couldn't make this stuff up if I had to.

Craig

Page generated in 0.03583 seconds with 8 queries