View Single Post
Old June 7, 2013, 11:57 PM   #94
tahunua001

nothing in that price range but what barska advertizes and what you get are very different. I bought that same scope before I realized it was a bad idea.
the paralax is far from accurate. at 100 yards you clearest picture is near 300 while at 700 your clearest picture is at the 500 setting. also, full power zoom is little more effective than 12 power from a good vortex, nikon or bushnell hunting scope. that scope is barely fit to be mounted to a 10/22(which is what it's mounted to, incidentally), no less a full powered centerfire. don't be upset if this scope fails to live up to expectations.

I've learned that if it's not made in USA, at least settle for made in Japan because made in China scopes like barskas just don't measure up to marketing.

PS: from your last pic it does not appear that your bolt can cam all the way to the closed position, you may want to inlet that stock or you could have a serious problem.

Page generated in 0.02600 seconds with 8 queries